Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fucking Winter

Winter's pretty much here. It's even rained icy shit down from the heavens one day. Fucking sucks. But we had a bit of a break in the weather, around the same time I had a bit of a break with my truck brakes. When I say break, I mean they just suddenly stopped working. Like went to the floor, had to slam on my E-brake to keep from flying around a 90 degree corner at 50MPH... Good times. So instead of skating when it warmed up to 45 and was sunny, (That's good weather as far as the winters here goes) I had to spend the day getting my friend Josh to drive me around to get my paycheck, brake fluid, and to help me work on my brakes. Pretty Awesome day though. We rocked out to George Jones cause that's the only tape Josh had in his car, which only has a tape player. We aren't trying to be all cool and retro, it's called being poor and living in the country. It looked like this...



Untitled from Jason T on Vimeo.

Yeah, we're doing it 80's style out here in the Midwest yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment