Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Yes, I know, I never update this thing anymore. It's difficult as I'm lazy, and I've been working this new job as news director. Yeah I'm in charge of the news for a whole radio station. Well 2 radio stations to be precise, so don't judge me. Asshole. It's been a busy crazy time, and I can't complain really. Band has a show this Friday night that I'm excited about, we've been having fun writing songs and I can't wait until we finally have a CD to put out. The down side of all that is I haven't been skating now in 2 weeks. We've had awesome weather, but getting up at 4am and playing music all weekend long has put a damper on that. But that's ok, soon I'll be back to hurting myself on a semi-weekly basis. Until then here are some shitty photos. Now I have to go work on news, and ordering panther urine...or something.
DRUMMERS ALWAYS PASS THE FUCK OUT.
ALEX GIVES YOU BLUE STEEL, JOSH GIVES YOU THE LOOK OF SATAN

No comments:

Post a Comment